CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER - CLUB REPRESENTATIVE - GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
(NOW INTERVIEWING - Burton, MI and Hartland, MI)
Snap Fitness is seeking energetic Club Representatives/Personal Trainers for our Burton, MI and Hartland, MI locations. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness; desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an incredible full or part-time independent contractor position and an opportunity for someone to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the United States!
- Personal Trainer from a nationally accredited organization
- First Aid & CPR Certified
- Desire to be start and develop group fitness classes
- Able to teach and instruct small group fitness classes with sound fundamentals
- Professional Personal Trainer Liability Insurance required prior to providing services
- Flexible schedule
- Good communication skills
- Available to manage the club during staffed hours
- Ability to work with clients of all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
- A fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
- Must be very “coach-able” and able to instruct others in order to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Recreation, Kinesiology, Exercise Science, or other related field preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in the fitness industry preferred
- Professional Liability Insurance
Submit resumes and cover letters via email.
Call 810.213.6724 to inquire about this posting.