Staff Management is a leading provider of custom designed staffing solutions for Fortune 500 companies throughout the country. Staff Management focuses on providing services to clients in the light manufacturing, distribution and call center segments. Our staffing approach is unique and enables us to create and maintain a fantastic rapport with our clients, employees and community. As an organization, Staff Management opens a branch located onsite at our clients' facility, and we are responsible for staffing (recruiting, interviewing, hiring and managing) all seasonal and temporary positions available at our clients' facility.
In this position, you will work for Staff Management and will be responsible for managing our operations in multiple client sites in a specific region. The Director of Operations is responsible for meeting and exceeding client expectations and operational standards at several onsite client accounts. The Director must have a close working relationship with each service team and the client. The Director must maintain a strategic focus for each account and at the same time be familiar with all of the day-to-day operations of all accounts. To be successful in this challenging position, candidates must have strategic client relationship skills, excellent operations management abilities and team management skills.
This position will be based out of the Minneapolis area. The area that you will be responsible for will be regionally based and cover client sites in Wisconsin and Minnesota. You must be available to travel 70-80% of the time to the various client sites.
- Act as the senior level representative onsite and facilitate issue resolution with the support of MSP and client resources as needed.
- Proactively develop strong relationships with the client hiring manager and stakeholders to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Utilize proprietary software to facilitate all processes including contractor requests, financial approvals, timekeeping, invoicing, reporting, etc.
- Develop and maintain a current Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual with ongoing evaluation and facilitation of account process improvements.
- Establish priorities, meet timelines-deadlines, and display good organizational skills, and professional interpersonal skills and presentation.
- Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of client's industry, products, markets, competition, and financial positions. Establish onsite awareness of important business developments or changes that the client is experiencing.
- Coordinate, develop and present client training and presentations including: end user training and Annual Business Reviews.
- Monitor account status and initiate resolution. Interface as needed with all levels of client and MSP representatives-managers.
- Track and monitor the job functions of offsite staff that are dedicated to the account.
- Track service levels and initiate process improvement.
- Identify, develop and implement quarterly business development plans and introduce new MSP services to client as appropriate.
- Manage and interact with MSP's payrolled workers at client site in accordance with current labor laws: ADA, Age, Wage and Hour, FLSA, OSHA, Worker's Compensation, EEO, FMLA, Sexual Harassment, etc.
- Work with Supplier Management to communicate with suppliers proactively.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Five years of management experience that includes supervisory responsibilities of 3-4 direct reports across multiple teams.
- Previous management experience in staffing industry branch operations, HR recruiting, and customer service is preferred. (Previous experience in manufacturing and/or distribution environments and remote management a plus).
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbal, interpersonal, and in presentations. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Must have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and have great attention to detail.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply now using the web link listed below. Go to:
Indeed - 17 months ago