Staff Management | SMX at Phillips-Medisize in Menomonie has IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for Production/Assembly/Machine Operators. Duties include operating an injection molding machine, assembly and performing inspections of product.
Production - Assembly - Machine Operator - Molding/Plastics Operator in Menomonie, WI
- Positions involve a variety of Production, Assembly, Machine Operations and Molding Operations duties.
- We will train you to and be knowledgeable about the injection molding presses.
- Keep pace/timing with the rate of hot stampers, paint machines, pad printers, assembly machines or any other operation related machinery.
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts.
- Complete appropriate checklists.
- Read, comprehend and follow operator’s guide and work instructions.
- Trim and package parts according to customer standards.
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts and share information with Mold Techs about problems or process variations.
- Keep and maintain accurate records.
- Complete training associated with Operator’s position and train new Operators when necessary.
- Report to your work station the agreed-upon time prior to shift start.
- Maintain and exceed efficiency levels.
- Be able to perform all jobs within the department rotation, when applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Actively participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action and internal/external customer satisfaction.
- High School diploma or equivalency preferred but not required.
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred but not required – we provide paid training!
- Ability to read and comprehend Operator instructions.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills; including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be team oriented and self-directing.
- Must have a strong commitment to quality, safety and communication.
- Must have knowledge of the impact of the work on the environment.
- Must have the ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Pay and Benefits:
- Full-Time Schedules
- Day, Night and Weekend Shifts Available
- Earn $10.21(days) or $10.82 (nights) per hour
- Weekly Paychecks
- Paid Training and Benefit Options
- Great Management Team
- Clean, Safe and State-of-the-Art Worksite
3 EASY WAYS TO APPLY!
1. Visit our website at http://apply.smjobs.com and enter Job Code 7K7S
2. Call our Recruiting Team at 715-505-1072 for more information
3. APPLY IN PERSON! You can visit us in person at the Dunn County Job Center in Menomonie and apply in person! We will be at the Job Center every week!
Tuesdays from 10am-1pm
Thursdays from 1pm-4pm
The Job Center is located at 401 Technology Drive East Suite 200 Menomonie, WI 54751