Property Management and Development Company
HOURS: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday – Friday
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
Provide high-level of administrative support by performing administrative functions as may be assigned in accordance with the office procedures of individual locations.
- Duties include reception, filing, mail service, photocopying and other duties as required.
- Coordinate activities of others.
- Pick up and deliver materials as required.
- Schedules and maintains calendar for meetings and/or appointments.
- Gathers, assembles and files documents as needed.
- Complete work assignments independently or with minimal supervision & guidance.
- Manages own time to meet objectives
- Proofreading and/or drafting general correspondence and memo’s;
- Maintaining and creating existing files;
- Assisting with copier, scanner, faxes and document management system
- Word processing
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be self-motivated with ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Have good attendance
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Present a personable and professional manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Programs / Internet / e-mail
- Capable of learning unfamiliar software programs
- Be able to operate office equipment such as scanner, fax, copier, and postage machine
- Have good math skills
- Be able to maintain confidentiality in appropriate circumstances
- Be open to the possibility of expanded duties as business knowledge increases and interests become focused
Successful applicants will be subject to criminal background screening and credit check.