MUST LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
StarLight CareGivers invites you to join our fast growing company. Immediate placements available for CNA's and HHAs, or caregivers with two years experience caring for seniors. We provide non-medical personal care and companion care to seniors so they can age safely at home. We offer very competitive wages for qualified caregivers. We service Silicon Valley and all of San Francisco Bay Area.
We offer comprehensive initial training and ongoing training to help develop your career. StarLight also offers free yoga classes to all of our CareGivers -- and the family CareGivers of clients. Caring for our CareGivers and our clients' families plays an essential role in maintaining peace of mind, body and spirit.
By working for StarLight CareGivers, rather than a facility, our employees get the opportunity to manage their own lives. StarLight CareGivers work when and where they want, allowing them to spend time with their families when their families need them, not when it fits into a rigid 7 a.m. -- 3 p.m., Monday through Friday week. If our employees want a week off, they take it; yet, or if they choose to work six or seven days a week, we will try to find them work. We take into account where our employees enjoy working and their special interests, and try to cater to their wants and desires. With the freedom of working a variety of shifts, our employees avoid getting burned out and are able to truly enjoy the experience of caring for others.
For those wishing to apply with us, we ask for:
- A warm heart and a caring personality
- At least two years of experience providing hands on personal care with elderly; or a CNA or CHHA certification
- Physically able to transfer people of varying weights
- Current license for all licensed disciplines
- Verifiable employment references
- INS authorization to work in the United States if you are not a citizen
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug test, and TB test
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a current driver's license
- Have current auto Insurance
Join us at StarLight CareGivers and let’s make a difference in our community! Please send us your resume. www.starlightcaregivers.com