Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain the operation of utility equipment in all areas of Phase II buildings and structures, including HVAC systems, plumbing lines, drainage lines and electrical wiring systems.
2. Verify that all control, operation and hazard signs are upright and legible throughout Phase II areas (handicapped parking, stop, no parking, etc.)
3. Maintain the health and safety standards required by the County Health Dept. relating to public pools, Jacuzzis and recreational water facilities, including the maintenance of chemical additive record keeping.
4. Complete work order repair requests as directed by Facilities Manager.
5. Ensure that OSHA safe working conditions are maintained.
6. Monitor supplies and notifies Facilities Manager as levels need replenishing.
7. Works in collaboration with other maintenance personnel, assisting as needed/requested.
8. Rectify items in need of minor repair when seen in the course of completing other daily tasks.
9. Complete other tasks or duties as requested by the Facilities Manager.
1. Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all SLHOA #2 buildings and structures.
2. Work in a mature, efficient and professional manner, exhibiting respect for c-workers as well as for superiors and visitors to the complex.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of tools and equipment to be used in the completion of assigned tasks.
4. Reliable attendance according to assigned scheduling.
5. Efficient, accurate and prompt completion of repairs and maintenance assignments.
6. Completes/performs other tasks as requested by the employee’s supervisors and/or department manager/director with the approval of the General Manager. The General Manager may also request employees to perform duties not specifically included in the employee’s job description.
Physical, Qualifications and Operation Demands:
1. Must be HVAC certified
2. Must be physically able to do all aspects of facilities maintenance.
3. Must be able to lift up to 100 Lbs.
4. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
5. Must be able to climb stairs and a ladder.
6. Must be able to communicate positively, effectively and professionally to
supervisors, guests and co-workers.
7. Hold a Valid Arizona Drivers License.
Interested Candidates please apply:
Sun Lakes HOA#2
25630 Brentwood Drive
Sun Lakes AZ 85248