COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
We're looking for a high-energy, team player to provide an exceptional level of both External and Internal Customer Service! We are a Northern Westchester, NY E-Media Network with an immediate opening for a Customer Service team member!
If you are web-savvy, have strong keyboard skills, and are looking for a F/T role with a best-in-class organization, we'd like to hear from you!
- Handle all incoming Customer requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Optimize the Customer and Account Manager experience through expediting orders and changes, ensuring order accuracy and offering creative solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Become the primary in-house contact for Customers in the geographic regional assignment by fielding all their inquiries;
- Field and respond to incoming questions from the Account Managers concerning account specifics, policy questions, payment issues, etc.;
- Work directly with Customers and Account Managers to resolve issues in a timely manner. Maintain and carefully monitor metrics reports;
- Provide guidance and assistance to new Account Managers on policies and procedures, including running one-on-one phone-based training sessions;
- Use sound business judgment based on extensive knowledge of products, order policies and customer needs to improve Customer experience.
Minimum: Associates Degree from an accredited institution, Bachelor’s preferred
3-5 Years' Customer Service experience
Proficient in MS applications: Word, Excel
Solid keyboarding skills: 60 WPM or greater
Familiarity with basic search engine methods
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to handle & resolve conflict; Excellent ability to empathize with Customers
Great benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-k, with awesome company match, and many other perks ! Opportunities for advancement within the Company!
Find out more about us: www.thebluebook