Successful Life Insurance Brokerage Agency is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual with general agency or life insurance carrier experience to provide case design and agent relationship management. Must possess the ability to handle a high volume workload with a strong sense of urgency. Company culture is high volume, quick turn around and customer centric.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide illustration and sales support to internal and external customer.
- Assist producers with case development.
- Disseminate information to producers regarding Carriers' products, special offers and incentive programs.
- Develop and deliver sales/training presentations as directed by manager.
- Establish, build and maintain strong positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Use knowledge regarding industry and customer's needs to provide sales support and services.
- Effectively communicate the Company value to producers.
- Effectively resolve customer questions, issues and complaints.
- Minimum of 2-3 years prior Term & UL insurance illustration experience required.
- Strong understanding of the life insurance industry and how life insurance is used, gained through related experience and/or education.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to complete tasks/projects timely, efficiently and with a high degree of accuracy and urgency.
- Proven ability to effectively work with external and internal customers.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- PC proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements.