Work with a small team in an exciting, fast-paced environment on our industry changing web application. Responsible for analyzing product requirements; and designing, coding, testing and implementing enhancements to our existing web application and new products.
- 5+ years experience designing and building high-performance, scalable web applications
- Experience with .NET (C#), MVC frameworks, RESTful APIs
- Experience with SQL and familiar with relational database concepts and object orientation
- Solid understanding of web application architecture and software development lifecycles
- Experience with web vector graphics (Canvas, SVG, etc) would be nice
- Experience with testing frameworks and processes is a plus
- Experience with Cloud providers (Azure, Amazon AWS, etc) is a plus
- Study or experience with spatial analysis/GIS would be amazing
The successful candidate will have an excellent work history; excellent communication skills; strong record keeping skills; ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities; ability to work in a team environment; ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
To-Scale Software offers an aggressive and comprehensive compensation and benefit package based on experience. Included in benefit package is a gold membership to the Mason Community Center.
(Not an agency)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 14 months ago
Cloud Takeoff’s innovative, cloud based technology
makes the estimating process for construction projects
faster, easier and more...