Website Development / Marketing Company located in Suburban Philadelphia (Valley Forge / King of Prussia area) has current openings for website designers / developers (Front End Development / Design, UI/UX).
Cutting Edge Web Design / Development Skills is a must for this position. The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate experience of industry standard design / development tools and knowledge of publishing on the Web and in Portal environments. A portfolio of proven designs and websites must be presented with all applications.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited:
- Produce cutting edge website designs that provide for the ultimate return on client's investment dollars. Designs should have marketing analysis, calls to action concept, user interface, user interaction, search engine optimization (SEO) and overall effectiveness.
- Staying on top of industry tools, trends and ideas to be used in overall cohesiveness, functionality and appearance of Web Sites. Current examples include responsive designs, mobile designs, sticky footers, social media widgets, jQuery Sliders, navigation tools, page layout templates, etc..
- Collaborate with Team Members (website coordinators, programmers, management) to develop, maintain and produce websites for clients in multiple industries.
- Create and Code Email Blasts and Campaigns including deployment
- Working with clients to update and maintain existing website designs and content via source view (notepad) or Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Strong creativity, organization, attention to detail, communication and ability to provide conceptual and strategic solutions…
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, HTML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS, CSS3, Front End Technologies, Responsive Design Coding, MS Office
- Ability to Hand-code HTML, HTML 5, CSS, CSS3 to web standards in all major browsers including coding for mobile platforms and responsive design.
- Understanding and respect for web standards, validation, compatibility and prior experience with associated testing tools