All Community Relations Directors of Westmont Living are key team members, maintaining full accountability for the fulfillment of the mission of Westmont Living at their respective communities.
Assisted Living and Memory Care: Our beautiful Brand New Senior Living community is currently under construction in Chula Vista, California. We are interviewing our industry's Top Guns experienced in Leasing/Renting Senior Living Communities. sales
The Community Relations Director is responsible for maintaining all occupancy standards and marketing. sales
- This is accomplished through a combination of outreach, events and cultivating relationships with prospects, families and professionals. Greets prospective clients, provides tours and information, and undertakes marketing activities. sales
- Welcomes and promotes a positive image to residents, families, and guests to the community. The essential function of the Community Relations Director is to increase community occupancy.
- Someone with extensive apartment leasing skills or extensive retail sales would be ideal to train in the position.
This position provides for a high level of customer service to residents, team members and professionals. This is accomplished through promoting Westmont Living’s Service Promise and Service Standards. This position is responsible for planning and directing marketing functions to maintain budgeted occupancy for the community.
- Achieve and maintain budgeted occupancy. Marketing Directoor
- Report census accurately and timely each week.
- Accurately maintain the community’s Right Click database by entering information about new inquiries, advertising campaigns, and community center events. Record consistent and appropriate follow up communication with inquiries and prospective residents.
- Accurately track move-ins and move outs and qualifies leads, determining appropriate follow up actions Marketing Director
- Accountable to managing entire sales process, including but not limited to, telephone inquiries, tours, deposits and move in’s. Marketing Director
- Develop and implement Quarterly Sales and Marketing Plan. marketing Director
- Conduct quarterly market analyses.
- Develop and implement community events.
- Complete advertising for the events.
- Consistently identify, develop and maintain relationships with any and all potential referral sources and conduct on-going outreach visits as appropriate. Marketing Director
- Manage and monitor department budget.
- Research and maintain current information on local competition and new services and competitors entering the marketplace and report findings Marketing Director
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -