OOH Media Sales Executive/New Business Development Manager
Wilkins Media LLC/Out of Home America, the largest independently owned Out of Home Media specialist seeks a New Business Development Manager for our NYC, Atlanta and LA office locations.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) aggressively meets and exceeds sales quotas by developing new clients within an assigned geographic territory.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Increase sales productivity and identify new areas for growth or improvement
- Must have existing knowledge of media and industry trends
- Must participate in sales meetings and training
- Manage sales pipelines and generate daily sales reports and forecasting.
- Work with account service staff to evaluate client needs and identify appropriate media solutions
- Represent client and agency to the media community in a consistently professional and respectful manner
- Participate in staff meetings and educational sessions as necessary
- Work both independently and as a good team member
- Complete all required administrative paperwork in a timely manner
- Must be comfortably speaking in public and directly with clients
- Experience generating new business
- Advertising agency relationships a plus
- Basic computing:
- Multi-tasking – Must be able to work effectively across multiple accounts on a given day
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Comfortable with the understanding and application of media ratings
- Familiarity with syndicated media research (Scarborough, MRI, etc)