We believe in Rock & Roll. Great Britain. And Fashion. We’re obsessed with colour, unbridled creativity & self-expression. Our shades are created for the catwalk alongside the world’s top fashion designers – putting you in the front row every day. butter LONDON has always been dedicated to bringing you high-fashion colour without compromise, so we never add Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, phthalates or parabens to any of our products. Sophisticated enough for the most posh dressing table, butter LONDON is the go to brand for high-fashion beauty.
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to join our talented sales team! If you are interested in a career with a growing cosmetic company,please submit a resume and cover letter.To learn more about the brand please visit www.butterlondon.com. We look forward to a long lasting relationship!
butter LONDON also offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
Seattle Paid Sick & Safe Time
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Life & Accident Insurance
Direct Deposit of Pay
Job Summary: The Assistant Account Executive works with his/her Account Executive(s) to support the achievement of sales goals through effective planning and execution. This position will be assigned portions of each business. This position will communicate with buying offices, retailers, vendors and other external/internal partners.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with the Account Executive (s) to develop sales plans to ensure business growth.
- Act as the liaison between the Account Executive (s) and external partners, providing professional customer service and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Assist with the successful execution of account specific action plans including but not limited to: store/buyer communications, schematic planning, fixtures, presentation development, sales orders, eventing, etc.
- Maintain a high-level of engagement in the status of each business.
- Knowledgeable of products, prices, delivery time, various marketing/promotional services and similar data, as required.
- Coordinate with the Distribution Center solutions for retailer concerns/issues.
- Provide analytical support as directed by the Account Executive (s).
- Actively participate in both internal and external meetings.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and in writing.
- Self-starter with “can do” attitude and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to set priorities and accomplish tasks.
- Knowledge of retail principals.
- Exceptional Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite and NetSuite.
- High School diploma required.
- College degree preferred.