Committed to excellence, dmg :: events is an international exhibition and publishing company. We look for talented, bright individuals who will understand and fit our entrepreneurial culture, work hard, demonstrate passion, boundless energy and the desire to have fun.
dmg :: digital is a sector within dmg :: events and comprises a clutch of digital events and publications -- ad: tech, iMedia, and imediaconnection.com. In addition, the sector manages the CMO and Digital Collectives. We hold over 30 events globally each year, ranging from large-scale ad: tech exhibitions and conferences with up to 10,000 attendees to more intimate iMedia Summits and invite-only CMO and Digital Collectives. The businesses employ over 90 people, in offices in the US, London, Singapore, Sydney, and Tokyo.
The main objective of this position is to assist with accounts payable, cash management and accounts receivable. Duties include:
1. Preparing and distributing A/R invoices and credit notes.
2. Handling daily deposits with the bank by assisting with the preparation of the deposit and taking the deposit to the bank.
3. Processing credit card payments.
4. Assisting with employee expense processing.
5. Performing data entry functions.
6. Assisting accounts payable with stuffing envelopes and other clerical related duties.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Previous accounting/office clerk experience preferred.
3. Should have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs to include Excel and Word.
4. Must be very detail oriented and willing to do what it takes to get the job done correctly and efficiently.
5. Must have good customer service skills and focus on team work.
dmg :: events is an Equal Opportunity Employer.