Committed to excellence, dmg :: events is an international exhibition and publishing company. We look for talented, bright individuals who will understand and fit our entrepreneurial culture, work hard, demonstrate passion, boundless energy and the desire to have fun.
dmg :: digital is a sector within dmg :: events and comprises a clutch of digital events and publications -- ad: tech, iMedia, and imediaconnection.com. In addition, the sector manages the CMO and Digital Collectives. We hold over 30 events globally each year, ranging from large-scale ad: tech exhibitions and conferences with up to 10,000 attendees to more intimate iMedia Summits and invite-only CMO and Digital Collectives. The businesses employ over 90 people, in offices in the US, London, Singapore, Sydney, and Tokyo.
The Payroll/HR Coordinator reports directly to the HR Director and is responsible for the following:
1. Perform customer service support to employees by answering requests and questions in a timely, professional manner.
2. Compile and input all payroll changes which may include new hires, terminations, status changes, benefit changes, garnishments, etc.
3. Process payroll on a semi-monthly basis.
4. Assist the director in administering the health and welfare plans by managing enrollments, changes and terminations. Process changes and updates through the payroll system and insurance vendors. Serve as COBRA administrator.
5. Review health and welfare invoices for payment. Resolve discrepancies with vendors and makes appropriate adjustments in payroll.
6. Assist the director with recruitment efforts by placing job postings, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews.
7. Responsible for the on-boarding process by conducting reference and background checks. Meets with new hires to complete new hire paperwork and benefit enrollments.
8. Verify I-9 documentation, maintains forms and ensures the forms are current and updated.
9. Work with IT to set up and terminate newly hired and terminating employees. For the Dallas office, obtains access cards from building maintenance, tracks card numbers and notifies building staff of terminations. Ensures new employees in all other offices obtain appropriate office access.
10. File the EEO-1 Report annually. Maintain other records, reports and logs as required.
11. Maintain employee files.
1. H. S. Diploma or equivalent required. Some college coursework preferred.
2. Minimum of 2-3 years payroll processing experience required. Previous experience working with ADP, Kronos or related payroll system required.
3. Minimum of 2-3 years benefit administration experience required.
4. Previous HR generalist experience preferred.
5. Must be able to maintain confidential information.
6. Must have a strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
7. Must be task oriented, be able to prioritize and pay close attention to detail.
8. Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of employees and be able to communicate in a professional, calm manner.