Come join the 2010-2012 VMware Global Cloud Partner of the Year and one of the fastest growing cloud companies!
iland Internet Solutions offers infrastructure as a service (IaaS) within the hottest space that is on the mind of every business leader today. We provide an exciting, fast-paced environment that was recently recognized by the *Houston Business Journal as #1 in their 2012 Best Companies to work for*.
We are seeking a dynamic Central Regional Sales Representative to drive sales within the Central US region. Preferred candidates will have at least two years past experience in sales of cloud infrastructure, IT Services, SaaS or virtualization software.
- Solicit, develop and close new accounts
- Continually build pipeline leveraging marketing leads, sales tools and individual hunting
- Schedule and perform online presentations and demonstrations
- Manage and track all sales activities within the CRM system
- Meet required activity levels for outbound calls, on-line demonstrations, and pipeline growth
- Achieve revenue and initiative goals for the region
To help you reach your goals, we provide year-round training programs, uncapped earnings potential, and professional mentors to help you climb the career ladder.
We offer a Competitive Base Salary and generous commissions – Tremendous Growth Opportunities – Sales Training – Professional and Exciting Work Environment - 401k - Medical/Dental - Stock and more....
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of sales experience in IT software or services
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling methodologies
- Verifiable track record of achieving/exceeding quota
- Ability to travel up to 50% of your time for face to face customer and prospect meetings
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- CRM Experience (Dynamics, SalesForce.com, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
iland Internet Solutions, VMware’s Service Provider Partner of the Year Global 2012 and VMware's Service Provider Partner of the Year Americas 2010-2012, provides enterprise class hosted cloud infrastructure in SSAE 16 and ISO 27001 certified datacenters located in Boston, Washington D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, Dallas, and London. iland was founded in 1995 and is a privately-owned and organically-grown company with extensive experience in the cloud IaaS market.
Iland is a global leader in cloud infrastructure as a service solutions, enabling IT departments to deliver their mission critical applications worldwide through an industry standard platform. Our service-oriented, highly technical company culture is what makes us exceed our customers’ expectations for high availability, performance, support, scalability, and security for their IT infrastructure.