Location: Marietta, GA, US
Description Your interest in Pitney Bowes Management Services (PBMS) shows you're ready for an exciting, challenging career.
PBMS is a division of Pitney Bowes, Inc., a strong company with an 80+year history in mailing that expanded into all aspects of document management. PBMS provides business services to various companies and organizations by focusing on solutions through technology, processes and people. What exactly are business services? In short, we handle the administrative responsibilities of a business - managing a company's mail and distribution center, running a copy center, delivering faxes, ordering and stocking supplies, and more. PBMS also offers other business solutions, including high-volume print and production mail, records management, desktop publishing, electronic documents, and business recovery services.
What's the result? PBMS lets customers focus on growing their businesses while our teams support their operation. Part Time Customer Service Associate-Courier Driver
Key responsibilities include: § Driving commercial van to pick-up and deliver mail, parcels and other items to customer locations within established timeframes and service standards § Lifting large bundles of mail and packages, up to 50 lbs. § Process information via a computer using Microsoft Office and package tracking systems § Strong verbal and written communication skills § Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude § Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment § Take direction from supervisor or site manager § Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail § Participate in cross-training § Adhere to all safety procedures § Adhere to all applicable Federal, State, Local and Company safety and traffic regulations/policies § Perform other tasks as assigned With the right attitude and the will to perform job functions accurately and effectively, PBMS offers a tremendous opportunity for you -- the chance to succeed with a solid, stable company that provides world-class services to the top companies in the U.S. and abroad.
PBMS offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Time Off with Pay, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more. This is a short-term position with Pitney Bowes, for a maximum of two years .
PBMS is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. "All interested individuals must apply online. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply." Qualifications Qualifications PBMS is currently seeking part-time associates who are customer service oriented, career-minded, and able to work in a fast paced production environment.
The ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required - A valid driver's license and a clean driving record required - Minimum of six months experience driving a commercial van required
- Minimum of six months mail center and/or shipping receiving experience preferred - Basic work-related experience working with Microsoft Office preferred - Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy required - Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Significant walking indoors and outdoors including up and down stairs - Willingness and availability to work additional hours if needed
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Pitney Bowes - 2 years ago
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence...