Responsible for the distribution of incoming receipts to user departments and the restocking of consumable medical supplies. To provide for the exchange of supply carts and the movement of furniture.
- Exchanges supply and case carts from restocking to user areas.
- Picks up contaminated, reusable medical and clinical equipment and transports to decontamination for processing.
- Provides counting of inventory and restocking of consumable medical goods.
- Answers telephones and follows up with appropriate information or documents needed service.
- Delivers all incoming goods to user departments.
- Documents workload and obtains signatures where required.
- Provides replenishment and general housekeeping for par level carts in user areas.
- Performs data entry, is able to comprehend how data entered and received relates to other files and fields within the automated Materials Management computer system.
- Installs inpatient areas basic traction as needed.
- Delivers equipment to patient floors including infusion pumps, AV impulse machines, feeding pumps, PCA pumps, etc.
- Delivers oxygen tanks as needed using proper procedures.
- Stocks patient servers in inpatient areas.
- Picks orders for off-site locations and prepares them for off-site delivery.
- Inventories Urgent Care at the Rivers Edge and in Londonderry.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Previous hospital or service industry experience preferred.
Elliot Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer.
Elliot Hospital - 22 months ago
Elliot Health System provides medical care to southern New Hampshire. The health care organization operates Elliot Hospital, an acute care...