This position is responsible for increasing revenue in region/territory/district/segment through identifying, recruiting and developing opportunity generating partnerships with partner sales makers and F5 field sales teams. Ensure partner sales makers are operating as an extension of F5's direct sales team through effective sales and technical training, demand generation marketing efforts and mutual business planning.
· Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
· Sales Training – partner with the F5 sales team to coordinate sales training opportunities; ensuring partner sales makers have the tools for selling F5 solutions and understanding business transaction (including deal registration and other processes)
· Pipeline Management – Ensure field sales reps and management are working together in the sales process, lead generation, registering opportunities, accurately forecasting revenue and tracking to required revenue goals established by their discount tier.
· Relationship Management – developing strong top to bottom relationships throughout the partner organization, ensuring partner compliance with the F5 Partner Program and fostering working relationship between the F5 sales and technical teams and the partner sales and technical teams
· Resolve business problems associated with partners relationships ; including but not limited to deal registration, service renewals and credit issues
· Marketing/Demand Generation – Identifies, in conjunction with Partner, new sales opportunities leveraging F5 marketing funds when necessary. Manage channel marketing funds to ensure event and partner success
· Business Planning – Develop top partner and territory activities using business and territory planning templates. Ensuring that partner is able to effectively position F5 as best solution to customer such as, common sales objectives, training initiatives, marketing activities, evaluation gear strategy, certification opportunities and developing accurate profiles of the partners business
· Foster sales engagements between Strategic Partner sales force and F5 sales force
· Special Projects/Reporting - working on strategic initiatives as established by channel management and reporting business issues/opportunities as requested by channel and/or executive management
· Manage distribution relationships in the field
· Leverage all F5’s resources to maximize opportunities with Strategic Partner
· Utilize relationships with F5 Channel Account Managers in the field
· Career-level experience and knowledge of the industry
· Develop territory activities with partner
· Manage and execute quarterly marketing budget to support account strategy
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· BA in Marketing or Business
· 5+ years experience in technology sales in a channel environment
· Experience in marketing in a technology organization
· Experience in two-tiered and direct channel resale models
· Ability to operate Microsoft applications such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· Knowledge of enterprise networks and applications desired
· Background in software/hardware sales and distribution – with large Software, Hardware, and/or Networking Companies
· Proven track record of success in sales and marketing programs
· Strong knowledge of Application Delivery Networks
· Experience negotiating OEM and Partner contracts
· In-depth knowledge of Strategic Partner organization, processes and internal operations
· Strong and current internal network within Strategic Partner
· Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate complex technology simply
· Ability to travel
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data center, or in an office environment sitting at a desk or computer table.
- D uties require the ability to travel up to 60% via automobile and airplane, and may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Job requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
F5 Networks - 21 months ago
While you may not know it, you’re likely using F5 solutions in some of your daily activities, including online banking, trading...