Clinical Assistant Professor
School of Public Health
Health Policy and Administration
Masters of Healthcare Administration Program
The Division of Health Policy and Administration (HPA) at the UIC School of Public Health seeks a mid-level or senior faculty member to maintain and build partnerships that provide experiential learning for the Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) Program. The position is a 75% FTE, Clinical non-tenured faculty line and is available starting in August 2012.
Evaluation of applications and nominations will be ongoing until position is filled, but for fullest consideration apply by July 11, 2012. To apply, please visit https://jobs.uic.edu to locate the position announcement and apply online. Upload letter of application, CV, and contact information for three references.
The UIC is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The individual sought must:
· recruit institutional partners for the MHA Preceptorship Program
· sustain the relationship with multiple Preceptors in partner institutions, guiding the Preceptor through the learning experience expectations
· guide and support the Preceptor through their participation in the student evaluation
· oversee the student matching process getting all eligible students placed in a Preceptorship
· supervise and monitor required student submissions that are part of the Preceptor Program, including papers, Logbook, and Personal Journal
· organize, assign, brief and periodically receive feedback from faculty advisors working with students in the Preceptor Program
· in coordination with the academic advisors, assess overall student performance and issue grades for the HPA 495 course
· provide oversight and supervision to weekly Topics Seminars offered in the MHA Program
A Masters Degree in an appropriate area is required; however a relevant doctoral degree is preferred.
Back to Job Board
University of Illinois at Chicago - 2 years ago