JOB PURPOSE: An exempt, executive management position responsible for planning, organizing and directing all operations for the University Centers of Excellence (UCOE) practice sites.
JOB SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: All University Centers of Excellence operations managers, office staff and compliance leadership staff.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Oversees the daily operations of the University Centers of Excellence practice sites.
- Increases revenue and profitability of the sites annually.
- Engages in business development of the practice sites, to enhance profitability and growth.
- Obtains high patient satisfaction scores.
- Creates a work environment that is ideal for physicians and staff.
- Assists the chief executive officer in developing and implementing UCOE strategic short- and long-range plans and associated business plans.
- Represents the UCOE practice sites and interacts with regulatory agencies, insurance carriers, professional groups and other community groups.
- Negotiates with managed care plans and ensures the practice sites long-term financial stability.
- Maintains compliance with governmental regulations and industry requirements.
- Enhances operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment and high-quality patient care.
- Master's degree in health care administration, business administration or public administration.
- Minimum five years of health care management experience; at the senior management level. Health care experience of a minimum of 10 years with increased responsibility.
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 7 months ago