Provide instruction on the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of military tactical systems such as Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below - Blue Force Tracker (FBCB2-BFT) software and the Data Automated Communications Terminal (DACT) in support of training events at the MISTC and other government designated locations. Provide system administration and network support for instruction on the FBCB2-BFT and DACT. Maintain the FBCB2-BFT and DACT by configuring and troubleshooting the system in accordance with supporting technical documentation.
Duties include but are not limited to:
This is a contingent position based on funding from the customer .
- Maintain currency and provide operational support and subject matter expertise for the following PLI systems and situational awareness tools: IOS V1, IOW, C2PC, BlueForce Tracker (BFT), Data Automated Communications Terminal (DACT), and track management procedures
associated with maintaining service, multi-national, and coalition common operational picture (COP).
- Provide instruction on position location reporting, track management as well as FBCB-2/BFT and DACT operating procedures. Rebuild systems for future instruction and exercises.
- Provide subject matter expertise, feedback and input to C2 TECOE through approved channels for the FBCB2-BFT.
- Develop and tailor instructional material and instruct on the operation, system administration and maintenance of the FBCB2-BFT and DACT.
- Test and evaluate interoperability procedures with other C2 systems.
- Provide instruction on military C2 tactical system interoperability with respect to FBCB-2/BFT and DACT, while operating in both a classroom training and COC, collective staff training environment.
- Will travel to conduct on-site instruction and technical assistance as required to include field training environments as well as participate in mobile training teams.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completion of DoD training courses for C2PC, IOSV1, AFATDS- EMT, FBCB2-BFT, JADOCS.
- UNIX System Administrator Level 2 Certification
- Ability to obtain/maintain a secret clearance
- A minimum of six years of military operational planning experience using BSC3
- A minimum of three years of experience in the installation, operation, and maintenance of UNIX, Windows and Windows Server, and the system administrated, for personnel performing system administration functions
- Have demonstrated experience with UNIX, Linux, Microsoft Operating Systems, and principles of database installation, configuration, and operation
- Have CompTIA Security+ and Network+ credentials for Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II in accordance with the Department of Defense Instruction (DODI) 8570.1
- Experience working with USMC Training Systems Command, Training and Education Command and Marine Corps Systems Command
- Experience with Naval simulations and C4I Systems.
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government...