Product Development Manager II-MAR000372
This position will focus on ideation, feasibility, development, and launch of wireless voice and data products and services. The purpose of this position is to drive new products and services to market to improve USCC's customer retention, customer acquisition, and profitability.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
Responsible for ideation, development of product feasibility, creation and leadership of cross functional development teams, product requirements, market and financial analysis, business plan development, project plan development, customer service and sales procedures and training, marketing communications, and market trials.
All phases of development from product inception to successful commercialization of new products or services, including the planning for all aspects from ideation to commercial implementation.
This position will interface with nearly every organization within USCC, both at Corporate and in Operations and will also interface with numerous outside vendors and business partners. In doing so, this position will serve as the customer experience architect and will influence stakeholders and seek alignment by building shared vision and common purpose.
Success will be measured by the number and timeliness of new product introductions, the quality of the development and commercialization, and sales and revenue that result from the introduction of new products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Product Development, Engineering, Business, Marketing or a related area required, MBA preferred.
- Strong project management and personnel management skills are a must.
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Personnel Management skills are a must.
- Experience leading cross-functional development teams.
- Solid oral and written communications skills, including experience making presentations to senior management.
- PC literacy skills in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project essential)
- Prior experience in project management with an ability to break down complex problems into manageable goals is required
- Ability to be a leader who can set and/or implement strategy and a course of action. The ability to hold associates accountable for performance, is required
- Proven track record in rolling out technical projects is preferred
- Business level understanding of APIs and systems architecture from an enablement/constraint perspective.
Job : Marketing
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular is the fifth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and...