Amcom Software, the premier provider of mission critical communication solutions, has successfully partnered with some of the most respected healthcare, university, government, hospitality, and corporate organizations in the country for over 25 years. A wholly owned subsidiary of USA Mobility, Inc., Amcom is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota and has offices in New York, New Hampshire, Florida, Australia, the U.K., and Dubai. Amcom is an innovative company that is experiencing consistent growth. Our success is greatly attributed to the achievements of our valued employees and currently, we are seeking a Regional Sales Representative to join our team.
As a fast growing and exciting company, Amcom provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, good benefits, and advancement opportunities.
This position focuses on sales efforts for Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) software solutions at the state and local government level, as well as Public Safety applications for K-12 and Higher Education.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of Public Safety sales in the sales or sales leadership role. This role will require at least 50% travel and will be a true “hunter” role. This role will focus on the Western area of the United States.
- Responsible for direct and indirect sales and account management in specified region.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline and high activity level represented in Salesforce.com.
- Provide subject matter expertise with the public safety market and the Amcom product line.
- Work with key Alliance Partners in winning and supporting new business.
- Attend local and regional trade shows and conferences.
- Leverage Alliance efforts as well as direct efforts by creating demand in market area for Amcom solutions such as pc/psap, E911, Emergency Notification, secure wireless applications, and critical call recording.
- Travel to account targets and meetings with end-users and alliance partners as required.
- Build a growing pipeline of active opportunities, close sales, and make quota after appropriate training and ramp up period.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5+ years of successful track record in selling into Public Safety market
- Software sales experience
- Experience with sales transactions over $100K per system
- Track record of meeting or exceeding quota in previous positions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Saleforce.com experience
- Solutions Sales expertise and exposure to solution selling methodology training
- Telecommunications experience preferred