Job Title: Salon Receptionist
- Wichita, KS---Towne West Square, 01590
Over 110 years ago, James Cash Penney founded his company on the principle of treating customers the way he wanted to be treated: Fair and Square. Today, rooted in this rich legacy, we are re-imagining every aspect of our business in order to reclaim our birthright and become America’s favorite store. The truth is, we’re fine with growing old. We’re not fine with growing stale. So we are throwing open the windows and letting in some fresh air. With 1,100 stores and jcp.com, we’re focused on delivering an exciting, new shopping experience that is in sync with the rhythm of our customers’ lives through exceptionally curated merchandise, artful presentation and unmatched customer service. Most critical to our success is enlisting the industry’s best talent to fuel our transformation and help change the way America shops for good.
Do you love customer service and sales?
jcpenney Salons offer lucrative positions for highly skilled, talented, receptionists at our front desks. You’ll be rewarded with your own professional growth, plus the satisfaction of assisting our Salon Clients with professional product selections and working in a positive, client-centered environment.
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Savings Plan
- Retirement Account Plan
- Company Paid Vacations
- Associate Discount Program
- Provide a positive customer experience to all salon clients and retail customers.
- Assists in maintaining a clean and organized salon environment that follows JCP CORE standards.
- Replenishes retail products and assists in inventory processes.
- Suggests and sells salon services and retail products.
- Maintains front desk tasks, such as answering phones, booking appointments, rebooking clients, cashiering, and the maintenance of client records and lab data.
- Assists Salon Leader with administrative tasks, including tracking of salon results.
- Keeps updated on company policies, programs and product knowledge.
- Participates in company training programs and meetings as scheduled.
- Implement and execute Salon programs and CORE standards.
- Customer Service experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Prior experience in reception responsibilities is preferable.
JCPenney - 2 years ago
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...