This position exists to build, maintain, and edit records and files for departments in system-wide computerized system. The incumbent provides statistical reports based on system data as needed by appropriate staff. The incumbent ensures the integrity of operations of the department database and ensures the proper use of the system and preparation of back- up data. The position is responsible for data entry of department data, work requests, generating management reports and work orders as needed to support assignments. Performs other duties as maybe assigned. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Requires ability to work independently.
- Requires ability to communicate clearly and concisely through written and verbal communication.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
- Requires ability to manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Requires extensive knowledge of computer desktop skills.
- Requires knowledge of how errors impact users; database; and application.
- Requires ability to recognize discrepancies and perform research to determine cause and correct errors.
- Requires ability to meet deadlines for data input to reports; ensuring accuracy and reliability.
- Requires high degree of accuracy and efficiency in processing and maintaining database.
- Requires knowledge of software applications and ability to comprehend and research technical issues.
- Familiarity with medical and /or legal terminology is helpful.
- Requires ability to enter data in a production focused environment.
Indiana University Health - 14 months ago