As the Financial Analyst, you will work closely with senior management to develop reporting and ad hoc analysis to support strategic decision making across the Company. You will provide custom analytics in support of decisions including new product offerings. You will interface with 3 rd party stakeholders including banks and lenders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Generation of monthly reports of performance of the company’s portfolio of lease assets
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Assist in the budgeting process
- Produce monthly reports pertaining to credit underwriting and origination process
- Respond to internal data requests
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting
- MBA degree preferred
- Ideal candidate will have 2-4 years’ experience in the financial services sector, preferably in a data driven environment
About Direct Capital:
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel, preferably with PivotTables and/or OLAP interfaces such as Hyperion Essbase, Microsoft SSAS, SAP, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with financial modeling and/or advanced excel based project work
- Understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Basic understanding of financial statements
- Ability to manage ad hoc project work in a fast paced environment
Established in 1993, Direct Capital provides specialty finance solutions, including capital equipment leasing, commercial loans, and merchant cash advances. Direct Capital markets its services through direct relationships with businesses and through partnerships with vendors, dealers, and manufacturers of capital equipment. Superb execution on its exceptional and unique direct service delivery model is the cornerstone of Direct Capital’s success in an increasingly commoditized financial services industry.
- Make Every Customer Experience Remarkable
- Be Scrappy
- Drive Big Mo (Momentum) for Success
- Crush Obstacles
- Seek Change
- Invent Solutions
- Be Point Blank
- Bring It - - Passion all day, every day
- Enjoy the Ride
- #2 Family owned business on a list of 75 by Business NH Magazine, in June 2012 issue
- FOURTH Largest Independent Equipment Finance Company by “Monitor”
- Named FOUR TIMES to Business NH Magazine’s list of Top New Hampshire Employers
- #5 on New Hampshire’s Fastest 20 Fastest Growing Companies List
- #7 on New Hampshire’s Private 100 List
- #4 on the Monitor (for the Equipment Leasing and Finance Professional) Top Private Independents List
- An Inc. 500 Company
- Equipment Finance for eBay, Power by Direct Capital and many other name brand partnerships
- 92% Client Satisfaction
- Located in America’s Top State to Live, 2012
*We offer a robust benefit package that includes health, company paid dental, vision discounts, domestic partner benefits, 401 K, company paid life insurance, company paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance, short term and long term disability, a generous paid time off program, discounts on auto and home insurance, wellness programs that include weight loss clinics and smoking cessation programs, corporate discounts to area attractions.
*Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Capital Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Direct Capital is a family and employee-owned company headquartered in historic Portsmouth, New Hampshire. For more than 20 years, we have...