Position Title: Associate Account Executive
Reports to: Account Executive
Original date created:
SUMMARY: GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
To achieve sales plan by executing the marketing calendar of each retailer, educating cast members, developing talented Consultants, and managing fiscal budgets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Plan and Fiscal Budget Achievement
· Create action plans to meet weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
· Communicate and monitor sales goals with Counter Managers, Consultants, Store Management and Regional Team.
· Develop talented Consultants to deliver sales plan.
· Prioritize schedule to ensure a top door down approach including Intensification Doors.
· Analyze business on a consistent basis while communicating to Account Executive and Regional Sales Director the successes and opportunities.
· Ensure that counters have the correct levels and mix of stock to support sales plan.
· Responsible for communicating needs for ordering testers and supplies to Account Executive.
· Develop relationships with Retail Management to ensure support and follow through in the stores.
· Train, schedule, and review Specialist performance with Account Executive to ensure goal attainment.
· Report sales results and strategies implemented on a weekly basis to Regional Sales Director and Account Executive.
· Manage travel and expense budget and stay within established guidelines.
· Submit expense reports on a weekly basis.
Execute Marketing Calendar
· Execute corporate strategies to drive successful seasonal launches, Gift-with-Purchase and Special Events.
· Ensure that Counter Managers and Consultants are equipped in order to successfully execute the market calendar.
· Coach to event expectations: sales, pre-sell, and appointment goals
· Schedule and conduct new product launch/event education following corporate approved guidelines for key accounts.
· Schedule and conduct Sephora trainings following corporate approved guidelines.
· Maximize in store visits by adhering to account specific checklist.
· Ensure that counters adhere to corporately approved merchandising guidelines.
Counter education/In-store development
Additional job requirements:
- Work closely with Account Executive and Regional Education Manager to ensure that a new hire orientation is in place.
- Prepare Regional Education Manager for school by reporting consultant skill level and identifying any specific education needs.
- Partner with Account Executive and Regional Education Manager to ensure that new account opening education needs are scheduled.
- Must adhere to company image guidelines and reinforce with Consultants
- Schedule and conduct department training in key accounts.
- Review product knowledge for new launches and selling skills to ensure consultants can confidently achieve their sales goal.
- Develop Counter Managers to exceed counter sales plan.
· This position is required to work remotely and have the ability to travel between client locations.
· This employee is required to travel 25-50% of the time (as required by territory alignment)
Office and Travel
· This position requires up to 50% travel, including out of state travel.
· This employee is required to work from a home office and have the ability to travel between client locations.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and short correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and two plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Two plus years experience as an account executive with a skincare/cosmetic competitor preferred. Exceptional management, organization, communication and interpersonal skills . Proven knowledge of industry trends and best practices and ability to work across functional areas.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Complete computer proficiency; to include e-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES
No Certificates or Licenses are required.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This employee is required to work from a home office.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moderate noise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk and hear and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and taste or smell. The employee may be required occasionally to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
The employee must have the ability to handle high stress.
Coty Inc. - 18 months ago
Sarah Jessica Parker, Beyoncé, and Jennifer Lopez are just a few of the celebs to promote Coty. It is one of the world's leading makers...