Manage all aspects of existing business relationships with Oracle. Implement ROI approach to partnering efforts with an emphasis on revenue generation and the creation of integrated product offerings that are unique and differentiate F5 in the marketplace.
· Own and drive Oracle/F5 partner strategy on a WW basis. Execute the F5 Business Development Partner strategy with emphasis on driving the production of integrated product offerings, marketing programs that produce incremental sales opportunities and the generation of revenue.
· Secure and direct resources from other organizations within F5 including Product Management, Product Development, Marketing and Sales.
· Form lasting relationship with key individuals within the Oracle Corporate organization including Alliance Management, Product Management, Marketing and Sales.
· Provide updates to Director, VP and SVP levels within F5.
· Ability to discuss and present a detailed level the F5 product offerings and key competitive differentiators
· 6-9 years experience in the computer industry.
· Minimum five years successful business development or channel management experience with ISV’s, Systems Integrators and/or Managed Service providers.
· BA/BS Degree required.
· MBA or Master’s degree strongly preferred.
· Familiarity with Oracle software & hardware technologies and supportive infrastructure.
· Familiarity with Internet technologies and the major Internet technology companies.
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with ability to articulate complex technology simply.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Must be willing to travel.
· Ability to discuss and present a detailed level the F5 product offerings and key competitive differentiators.
· Ability to formalize partnerships with Oracle and related targeted strategic partnership prospects. The creation of integrated product offerings generated from those partnerships. Execution of a go-to-market plan with each of his/her key partners that result in incremental sales opportunities and revenue to F5.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
· Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
· Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 30% of the time spent traveling.
F5 Networks - 17 months ago
While you may not know it, you’re likely using F5 solutions in some of your daily activities, including online banking, trading...