OnLive is looking for motivated individuals who are interested in supporting a diverse and cutting-edge gaming service to join our Service Reliability Team. This is a challenging position that combines Linux, Windows and Network administration skills with the ability to write scripts and triage complex service issues. Your primary responsibility is to keep the OnLive Gaming Platform running at peak efficiency/uptime via monitoring, maintenance and incident management. You will be empowered to directly resolve problems, but will also be expected to effectively communicate complex issues to vendors as well as internal engineering teams. The candidate will join a high-energy company and team of very dedicated individuals working one of five shifts that are 8-12 hours in length.
- 5-7 Years Unix/Linux or Windows administration
- Have a firm understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Understand, create, and debug Shell, Perl and/or Ruby scripts
- Is highly focused on attention to detail
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot in a complex environment
- Must take ownership of issues and pursue resolution of issues tenaciously
- Must be an effective communicator and be able to disseminate information effectively with the rest of the team
- Must be self-motivated to continuously improve one’s self and the OnLive Service as a whole
OnLive - 30+ days ago
OnLive, OnLive ACS, and OnLive TCS are trademarks of OnLive, Inc. The Palace Inc., The Palace, PalacePresents, PalaceEvents and PalaceServe...