This is a Charleston, SC - based position under the direction of a Branch Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for all areas of field services repair of commercial restaurant appliances including gas and steam equipment. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: electrical/mechanical and electronics troubleshooting adjusting, aligning, calibrating, inspecting, lubrication and testing of commercial food equipment, will work out solutions in the best interest of the customer. Providing quotes and estimates using excel and other special computer programs. Will be responsible for vehicle inventory and appearance; will need to satisfactorily complete company schools or audio/video field training. Candidate will comply with all applicable service policies and procedures. Will also maintain frequent contact with the office to receive service assignments and review service problems with advisor, or manager. Must be available for overtime and on-call schedule.
- High School diploma, Business or trade school or GED
- Excellent mechanical/electrical/electronic aptitude.
- 1-3 years experience in equipment repair or related field.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Tech School a plus
- Refrigeration training and Certification
ITW - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard