The Assistant Administrator is responsible to the Clinc Administrator/Office Manager and functions as a support and back-up for the day-to-day efficient operations and supervision of clinic personnel.
Will assist with daily operations, management, policy/procedure adherence, billing, budget controls, corporate policy compliance, HMO compliance, and utilization control. Assists with training of staff and assuring proper application of standard operating procedures. Coordinating all staff meetings for professional, technical and support staff departments. Responsible for accurate information of required end of month reports and other requested reports. Development of professional working relationship with center administrator to assure that any issues with staff or patients regarding, attitude, quality of care, audits or potential legal issues are handled appropriately. Other duties as assigned.
- Three years’ experience in a related medical field preferred: HMO experience a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to follow instructions, support corporate policies and procedures and assume supervisory administrative roll when needed
- Ability to lead, establish and maintain professional working relationships with staff and patients
- Ability to learn and implement appropriate Federal, State, and local regulations
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and accomplish assignments
- Ability to learn and train staff in all areas of operations
- Supervisory and personnel management skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional, courteous and respectful manner at all times
- Results and goal-oriented
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel and E-mail
- Bilingual a plus (English/Spanish)
JSA Healthcare Corporation, a HealthCare Partners company, has been in business since 1969 and is a leading provider of primary care health...