Customer Support Center Manager-Mgr 2
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
The CSC Manager plans, manages, and is accountable for eligibility support operations performed by the CSC. The CSC Manager reports directly to the Wyoming Health Insurance Eligibility and Enrollment System (WY HIEES) Program Manager.
Activities performed in the CSC include: health insurance eligibility processing, call and correspondence handling and resolution, document management, training, quality assurance, reporting, performance and compliance monitoring, and technical support. The CSC Manager communicates with and meets with State Agency and WY HIEES leadership staff on a regular basis to provide status, report issues and risks, and ensure agency understanding of CSC performance. The manager finalizes and executes strategic plans for operations development, implementation, and ongoing services delivery, including process changes and improvements.
The role requires exceptional customer service and influential leadership skills. Proven call center management or supervisory experience along with tactical planning and workforce implementation of new processes is a must for this position. Ensures operational performance meets or exceeds State Agency requirements and mitigates risk and/or escalates concerns to the WY HIEES Program Manager. Ensures staffing plan is appropriate and sufficient to achieve performance expectations. Participates in making final decisions on operational matters and provides a continuity of management from CSC establishment into operations. Submits detailed operations accomplishments and reports, makes presentations, and participates in discussion with CSC staff, as required.
· Serves as a primary point of contact with State Agency to communicate CSC operations activities and performance
· Serves as operations subject matter expert to Northrop Grumman team, collaborating and providing guidance and direction on transition, technology, best practices and operations
· Establishes operational objectives and work plans; delegates and collaborates among direct reports for completion and compliance
· Leads and coaches management team to employ best practices to meet customer expectations and intended results
· Oversees activities for staffing, training, and overall management of staff
· Maintains essential staffing and fosters employee well-being through communication and consistent application of human resources policies and procedures
· Monitors daily operations performance and directs/monitors corrective action plans as needed to optimize performance
· Coaches and mentors employees based on feedback received through the call monitoring process
· Identifies and champions process changes and improvements among project leadership to improve performance
· Ensures adequate backup and recovery for operations functions
· Ensures all aspects of operations meet or exceed contract requirements
· Directs the activities and resources of the operations team to achieve project goals and objectives in accordance with published schedules and contractual commitments
· Ensures written status reports and other required documentation are delivered on time to the State Agency
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experince in lieu of a degree will be accepted
·Five years of management level work, preferably in government-funded health care programs, Five years of call center management and supervision experience
·Experience managing document control/data-processing operations Experience managing eligibility support operations
This position is contingent upon contract award, budget, and/or customer approval.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company whose 75,000 employees provide innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...