Rugged Wearhouse, Inc. is currently accepting applications for a District Loss Prevention Manager position in the Chattanooga/ Ft. Oglethorpe, TN area covering a multi-store district. Experience in a multi -store Loss Prevention position is required. We offer competitive pay, performance-based increases, and great benefits that include medical, 401(k), vacation, and an associate discount.
**You may apply by emailing resumes. As we are a multi-store company with stores in 7 states when emailing resumes you MUST list the position/ district you are applying for in your email. **
The DLPM will work in a multi-store environment.
Reports to: Regional Loss Prevention Manager
Supervises: Select Rugged Wearhouse Stores and Market Investigators.
Responsibilities: To implement Loss Prevention/ Shrink Awareness in all store locations.
A. Hire, train, and supervise Market Investigators in all aspects of their jobs, including:
1. Schedule compliance.
2. External Shoplifting Cases.
3. Internal Investigations.
4. Evidence Control.
5. Accurate and Timely Reports.
6. Equipment Maintenance.
7. Communication with store and field staff.
8. Daily administrative responsibilities.
C. Provide training to store staff and inspection/monitoring of:
1. EAS Systems.
2. Alarm Systems.
3. CCTV equipment.
4. Loss Prevention.
7. Physical security.
D. Coordinate store needs relating to select LP vendors including:
1. Vector Security – Alarm service and code changes.
2. Checkpoint – EAS service and supply ordering.
3. HireRight – Theft data base
4. Sterling – Background Investigations
5. Shortage Control (SC Video)
6. Certegy – Check approvals
E. Conduct and monitor internal investigations using exception reports generated by internal audit.
- Will provide maintenance or conduct/ supervise installs as required.
F. Establish a shared goal of producing operational excellence in all locations by:
1. Effectively communicating and partnering with District Management, HR, and Store Management to attain all goals.
2. Complete operational audits with the DM and HR generalist.
3. Establish an effective joint action plan to correct any operational deficiencies.
4. Suggest changes as needed to current procedures to maintain effective operational control.
G. Effectively manage time and travel to fit with in budget standards but still remain productive.
H. Effectively communicate with RLPM and complete all paperwork/reports in an accurate and timely manner. Utilize computer equipment to submit accurate and timely communications, reports, tracking and documentation.
1. Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation to and from work.
2. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
3. Must have basic computer skills.
4. Must be able to travel accordingly to meet the company needs.
5. Ability to maintain professionalism during stressful situations.
6. Must be a self starter who is well disciplined with a positive attitude.
7. Must have the ability to work well without direct supervision.
8. Maintain appropriate confidentiality through internal investigations.
9. A degree in Business or Criminal Justice is preferred or comparable work experience may also qualify.
10. Must pass a mandatory background screening.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time (up to 8 hours per day)
Frequent computer work required (up to 8 hours), involving repetitive arm/hand motions from keyboarding
May sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
May use calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment in the course of normal workday.
Must be able to travel ~ could spend a majority of time traveling throughout the District visiting retail units, attending hearings and arbitration etc.
Must have own transportation and be available for overnight travel. District-wide travel, up to 70%.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the associate(s) in this job. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary by position.
Salary based on experience
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard