Dell is revolutionizing the way organizations deploy, manage, and scale their data centers through converged infrastructure and high performance computing (HPC) solutions. We are seeking seasoned solutions marketing professionals to join us as we grow out Enterprise Systems and Solutions business. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of bringing to market and accelerating sales of enterprise IT solutions, products, software, and/or services. This position is responsible for developing and executing solutions outbound marketing for Dell’s converged infrastructure, workloads, and high performance computing (HPC) solutions.
- Create marketing messaging, collateral, multi-media assets, social media activities, web-site content, presentations, sales tool-kits, and training materials.
- Serve as a solutions subject matter expert to key stakeholders.
- Influence and educate customers one-on-one and in large group settings at industry tradeshows, lead generation events, field seminars, executive customer briefings, and customer forums.
- Ideal candidate will have technical aptitude, business acumen, leadership traits to drive team activities via peer relationships, a self-driven nature, a talent to astutely create marketing material, and excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and oral)
- Knowledgeable of Information technology (IT) system infrastructures (servers, switches, storage, back-up, enterprise applications, etc.)
- Intimate understanding of the IT industry and market dynamics
- Prior experience in server, networking, and storage domains highly desired
- Experienced in creating a range of marketing documents including articles, solutions briefs, web-site content, presentations, co-marketing promotional literature, sales tools, and training material
- Detailed knowledge of the messaging process for enterprise solutions including multi-level message development, supporting scenarios, customer proof points and elevator pitches
- Experienced in working with technology partner companies to develop integrated solutions marketing strategies and messaging to cultivate business relationships and accelerate sales
- Demonstrated success in the development of competitive messages and deploying them through customer proof points in collateral, web and events
- Adept at communicating the advantages and benefits of company's solutions to prospects, customers and partners
- Ability to communicate complex technical advantages in simplified business terms
- Skilled at creating and delivering presentations and solution demonstrations to live audiences – individually including executives and in large group (100+) venues - as well as virtual audiences via webcasts
- Technical acumen: must be able to develop in-depth knowledge of information technology (IT) solutions and communicate the advantages and benefits of converged infrastructure, workloads, and high performance computing (HPC) solutions to prospects, customers and partners8+ years of outbound marketing experience with an emphasis on high-tech and IT industries
- BS/BA in Business or Technical Discipline; MBA preferred
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...