Department: 7 South - Medical Telemetry Unit
Schedule: Weekend Days; Saturday & Sunday
Shift: Part Time
Performs designated nursing care, procedures, and treatments to provide optimal/quality care consistent with Hospital mission and Nursing philosophy, goals, standards, and bylaws. Assists the Licensed Nurse in the implementation of nursing care in predictable, uncomplicated, and stable patient situations as directed.
High School Diploma or GED General Studies Required*
* and successful completion of a North Carolina Board of Nursing Aide II approved training program/competency evaluation required.
Certifications, Licensures and Registrations
Nurse Aide I Registration Division of Facility Services Nurse Aide I Registry Required
Nurse Aide II Registration North Carolina Board of Nursing Nurse Aide II Registry Required
CPR certification (BLS Course C) American Heart Association Required*
* unless meets the requirements for restricted CPR certification.
Prior Nursing Assistance Preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Successful completion of General Hospital Orientation and demonstration of competency in the performance of Nursing Assistant II functions as determined by TCU staff and Registered Nurse staff.
- Ability to hear and speak, and comprehend English language required.
- Ability to understand verbal/written communication skills required.
- Basic computer skills required.
High Point Regional Health System - 17 months ago