The IMA Group is currently seeking an Assistant to the Director of Recruitment in our Tarrytown NY corporate office. Successful candidate will be charged with assisting in the recruitment of physicians, psychologist, professional staff and other administrative tasks.
- Direct search and passive recruitment tasks including but not limited to:
o building candidate database,
o identifying best sourcing strategies,
o placing recruitment ads and mailings
o responding to candidates' e-mails and calls, making calls to potential providers,
o screening and vetting candidates,
o providing information about current openings, IMA requirements and recruitment process,
o serving as primary point of contact for all "in-process" providers.
- Supporting credentialing, scheduling and training departments as necessary.
- Preparing training materials for new providers (text formatting, making copies)
- Bachelor degree,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential,
- Strong computer skills (text formatting, mail merge, internet and social media),
- Ability to multitask in high volume, fast paced environment,
- Taking initiative,
- Independent worker with top-notch organizational skills,
- Experience with Internet sourcing and healthcare recruitment is a plus.
The IMA Group is a national leader with a unique reputation for providing Consultative Evaluations (CE) for numerous Government Agencies and a wide variety of clients. Headquartered in Tarrytown, NY IMA has offices throughout New York State, Florida and Ohio. For more information about the Company please visit www.ima-us.com
Email your resume with salary requirement or fax your resume with salary requirement to 1-619-789-6583. You must include Job Posting #019 in your response in order to be considered.
IMA is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.