Find yourself among the best. At The University of Kansas Hospital, nurses deliver world-class patient care in an environment where opinions are respected, professionalism is rewarded and teamwork is valued. Nurses come here to practice at the leading edge of their profession, to be an integral part of medical breakthroughs, and to handle complex cases that community hospitals rarely if ever see. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Unit Educator in one of our nursing units.
- Monitors clinical competencies of staff, developing and supervising unit-specific orientation programs, and precepting new staff.
- Ensures documentation of all staff activities are on file with the Nurse Manager.
- Offers and implements solutions to unit challenges and/or problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing is required.
- Current Kansas RN license is needed.
- 2 years clinical experience is required.
- Must have an American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) or an American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer certification.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -