Project Manager Applications Development, Oracle Procure to Pay Systems
Location: Keene, NH
C&S Wholesale Grocers is seeking a Project Manager Lead level of leadership in their Procure to Pay Systems team.
This project lead is responsible for supporting and developing the systems which include MDM (master data management ), demand planning, purchase order processing, receiving and accounts payable systems.
This role requires strong hands-on individuals who can both drive technical development projects and maintain world class systems operations.
The Project Manager should have experience in multiple full life cycle implementation hands on experience in implementing Oracle Business Suite Procure to Pay modules, ideally the Procurement and Inventory modules.
This individual will manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of the applications in this area, including the analysis, programming and maintenance activities. Works closely with senior IT and user management to ensure that the requirements for business systems projects and change requests are well understood, documented, developed, tested and maintained. Candidates must have
8-10+ years overall experience with 5+ of those years of experience in designing, configuring, and delivering Oracle EBS P2P Applications in different companies to solve business problems.
This individual will be part of the IT project teams responsible for creating and owning the piece of enterprise architecture as needed to support the Procure to Pay implementation for EBS. They will be responsible for the integration with Business Partners and other internal systems. Individuals in these roles will work with their Director, partnering with the order to cash and CRM organization teams to deploy and support the next generation of application suit.
We are currently planning a comprehensive Oracle EBS Implementation with G/L, A/P, A/R, P2P, Projects, OTC, MDM, Fusion, OBIEE, CRM Portals, and integration with a third party warehouse management systems and business partners.
Please attach word or pdf resume to profile when applying for this position
- Works closely with business customers to implement systems projects including the development of plans, management of resources and deliverables in the Procure to Pay applications portfolio.
- Ability to manage and lead a team of 5+ people
- Provides functional and technical management for business analysts and programming resources in the portfolio including setting priorities, coaching, reviewing work products and the reporting of team activities.
- Provides strong technical leadership directing hands on development in PL/SQL and other technologies in the Oracle landscape.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as exceptional analytical and time management capabilities.
- Develops and improves management, technical, and industry acumen of direct reports.
- Monitor compliance with statements of policies and procedures to assure that proper documentation is maintained and that the required controls are implemented.
- Oversight of consultants and contractors assigned to projects or maintenance activities. Review of deliverables, adherence to SDLC and policies by third party resources.
- Provides day to day management of all Procure to Pay modules ensuring stable systems availability, performance, compliance and security.
- Current systems are Retalix Biceps, Oracle Demantra, Legacy Mainframe, Custom PL/SQL and Lawson with a planned migration to include Oracle EBS suite and other applications as necessary to support above systems.
- Works under general direction of a Sr. Director IT and is directly responsible to coordinate active projects and support teams.
- Interfaces directly with software and hardware vendors, system developers, project leaders and managers, and industry colleagues.
- Works directly with Senior Management (Director, VP, SVP, CFO, and Controller) business unit managers and staff.
Job Requirements :
Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related fields desired, Masters preferred, appropriate applicable experience can be substituted for degree
- 8-10+ years of related experience (preferably hands on).
- 5+ years experience in an Implementation leadership role
- Hands on experience with multiple implementations Oracle EBS Procure to Pay (P2P) Modules. Solid understanding (hands on) of Inventory Management, Sourcing and Demand Planning concepts.
- Expert knowledge of ASCP and Inventory modules are required
- Knowledge of Demantra forecasting is highly desired.
- Well rounded knowledge of adjacent systems including Fusion Middleware, Financials, Order to Cash, Warehouse Management and Transportation, Enterprise Data Warehousing and the ability to quick apply technological solutions from lessons learned.
- Diplomacy skills (relationship management) and the ability to be highly effective under pressure.
Please attach MS word version of resume to your profile.
Preference will be giving to candidate who has multiple year Oracle EBS experience.
Experienced in coordinating with other dependent and related technical and business teams e.g. Oracle EBS, Demantra, BICEPS, EXE WMS, Manugistics TP, Manhattan TP, Red Prairie Labor Management, Finance Users, HR users, Mainframe, Lawson etc.
Working Safety is a Condition of Employment at C&S - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
C&S Wholesale Grocers - 19 months ago
C&S Wholesale Grocers is the lead supply chain company in the food industry today – and the largest wholesale grocery supply...