Infogroup Small and Medium Business has a BIG opportunity. We are seeking a VP of Marketing to lead all aspects of direct marketing activity for our key businesses including Infousa, Salesgenie, ReferenceUSA, Credit.net and InfoCanada. As the organization’s Direct Marketing expert, you will be accountable for maximizing customer lifecycle from generating high quality leads, driving conversion, ensuring ongoing engagement, up selling, to re-activating in-actives. This is a great opportunity to impact one of the company's fast growing business units. The position may be located in Omaha, Chicago, Dallas or Denver.
1. Provide strategic planning and direction, creative execution and media buying for all direct response tactics and programs including direct mail, radio, online and alternative media.
2. Lead the continual growth of a strong brand-driven presence in all aspects of marketing communication.
3. Drive cost efficient activations of quality subscribers through database marketing and analytics.
4. Establish best practices around cost per lead, cost per acquisition, and lifetime value analysis.
5. Must have proven success in running large, complex business units and delivering results in an aggressive, competitive environment.
6. Demonstrated ability to develop the marketing function through the use of technology.
7. Lead large-scale, highly visible, brand-driven, direct to consumer marketing initiatives. This will include all direct tactics and channels (DRTV, web, mail, etc.), media buying and database marketing.
8. Previous experience with subscription-based business models and affinity/partnership marketing.
9. Develop a relevant and compelling value proposition that defines the way the organization approaches the customer.
10. Initiate, direct, and manage marketing team members to develop marketing and sales programs for new and existing products and services.
11. Produce regular metrics on department activities that include budget analysis of marketing campaigns.
1. Outstanding leadership, communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills.
2. Team player who can demonstrate knowledge of the function through decisive action plans and excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
3. Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business and media contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner.
4. Ability to articulate creative concepts to business leaders.
5. Ability to successfully manage a team of associates working on multiple projects simultaneously.
6. Knowledge of direct marketing, online advertising, graphic design and marketing automation platforms.
7. Proven conceptual and design abilities.
8. Ability to understand Company strategies and apply those strategies to marketing efforts.
9. Must have integrity, fortitude, and credibility complimented by a bias for action, strong sense of accountability, and highly developed persuasion and negotiation skills.
10. Ability to understand needs of a multi-company environment.
Education, Experience and Certification:
1. Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other related advanced degree is preferred.
2. Minimum of 10 years related experience is required.
3. Previous experience in marketing management is required.
We’re revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at http://www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAP2289.
At Infogroup Small and Medium Business, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Infogroup Small and Medium Business has helped over 1 million small and medium businesses find, acquire and retain customers since 1972. With one of the most experienced teams in the industry, the Division provides a wide variety of intuitive solutions including sales, marketing, credit and reference.
Infogroup Small and Medium Business is an Infogroup company. Infogroup enables its clients –from local businesses to the Fortune 100 – to increase sales and customer loyalty through its high-value data and innovative multichannel digital and offline targeted marketing solutions.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other prohibited basis under applicable federal, state or local law.
Making business information available for marketing purposes keeps this group together. Formerly infoUSA, Infogroup is a provider of data...