perspectives towards a common delivery, with a proven track record of achieving measurable results.
- Addressing our Solutions and Product priorities, you are responsible for the definition and delivery and go-to-market for one or more Enterprise Information Management or mobile solution.
- Drive the delivery of individual Technology Solution Packages in cross-functional teams of ten. Set goals and direction and drives alignment between involved parties. Continuously adapt the team’s focus and execution capabilities to customer/market needs, company strategy and financial objectives.
- Drive stakeholder engagement for one or more Technology Solution Packages. Act as liaison for Solution- and Product Owners, Field Services, Sales and Marketing for one or more packages, as well as partners and lighthouse customers – and ensure for alignment of strategy, demand and delivery.
- Provide expert support for launch and enablement activities.
- Prioritize requirements and supports implementation of concepts for next generation packaging standard, consumption experience and business models.
- Participate in expert testing and sign off package for release, applying deep domain expertise.
- Act as a thought leader and evangelist for Technology Solution Packages and our overall Solution Packaging strategy and approach at internal and external events, customers, partners AR and PR.
- Continuously and pro-actively drive and implement improvement of all of the above.
- You also support embedding Enterprise Information Management/ Mobile topics into Analytical, LOB and Industry Packages.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Development/Product/Solution Management roles along the entire innovation and go-to-market cycle
- Significant Product Definition and Product Management experience coupled with experience in one or several of the following domains/sub domains: Enterprise Information Management, Data Migration/Integration/Governance/Quality, MDM, MDG, Rapid Marts or Data Integration and Mobile several years of consulting experience is a plus
- Strong track record in taking –to-market new products, solutions, and ideally packages.
- Business owner mindset with a deep understanding of the entire value chain from strategy and portfolio through development to go-to-market and sales – yet delivery focused and where needs be hands-on.
- A very strong understanding of SAP products and solutions, in particular one or several of the following domains: Enterprise Information Management, Integration Technology or Mobile– ideally as a consultant or hands-on Product Manager.
- A strong understanding of one the Enterprise Information sub domain such as Data Migration, Data Integration, Rapid Marts, Data Intelligence, Governance, and Quality is a big plus.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer needs, synthesize requirements and drive execution towards successful delivery. The ability to translate features into value. Leadership to transform strategy into successful execution.
- Experience and passion for leading project teams with diverse.
- Strong communication profile required to tightly link together all involved units and stakeholders during the definition and development process of the pre-configured packages.
- Strong planning and coordination competencies in combination with high flexibility in changing environments will ensure operational excellence and efficiency.
- Excellent presentation, communication and networking skills.
SAP - 21 months ago
SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells support,...