- Order and screen miscellaneous reports needed in the rating and underwriting processes such as D&B, Motor Vehicle reports, loss history reports, etc.
- Create conditional, non-renewal, and/or other legal policy notices. Follow proper statutory time and mailing procedures.
- Initiate the process for transactions such as endorsements, cancellations and audits by entering into tracking spreadsheets and/or creating tasks and assigning to the appropriate parties.
- Create federal and state motor carrier filings and submit them to the appropriate parties.
- Electronically print documents into the imaging system, page mark and label the documents appropriately adhering to the corporate protocols.
- Provide administrative and general clerical support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- High school graduate, college preferred.
- Solid computer skills including Word, Excel: E-mail & Internet Based Technology
- Solid verbal and written communication, as well as, math skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.