The Site Scheduler will be responsible for an integrated schedule, including day-to-day scheduling activities and the integration of contractor schedules into the overall schedule.
- Schedule core maintenance tasks.
- Coordinate facility requests for outside resources and support.
- Scheduling 3rd party resources within the facility.
- Provide full schedule to all team leaders, technicians and operators for week.
- Manage the schedule as a liaison between the facility and functional groups.
- Perform daily schedule QC.
- Conduct facility leveling meetings as currently scheduled.
- Track the status of current work, as well as work scheduled in the future.
- Review last weeks schedule and note Continuous Improvement (CI) opportunities.
- Daily phone calls to users for status and help.
- Document reason for drop-ins, (format design, tool development).
- Engage in KPI CI data collection and support improvement opportunities.
team leaders (MTLs), and maintenance core techs.
- Engage with the Facility on a regular basis to work with planners, mechanical
ANY OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
- Engage with Scheduler Network.
- Mentoring and training as required or requested from users.
- Provide coaching on data management.
- Support Facility Planners for short-term backfill when planner position is vacant.
- Support planner for backlog maintenance within the facility plan file.
- Support work order “task” writing when needed.
- Participate in facility maintenance meetings.
English fluency required.
Local Candidates Preferred.
2-5 years of experience
We prefer candidates with previous BPXA North Slope experience.
Equipment Provisioning Requirements?
Suppliers must provide all equipment for their workers unless BP specifies that they will provide.
9/80 Work Schedule?
Eligible for Travel Reimbursement?
We Encourage you to apply now using the button below.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password
Back to Search Results
Moody International, Inc. - 16 months ago