The Shift Lead is responsible for day-to-day operations including transport and care of patients, facilitation of internal communication between field staff and management, outside agency interface, system status monitoring, facilitating scheduling needs, equipment and supply maintenance, as well as other operational field support functions as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Colorado Certified Paramedic or EMT (or eligible for reciprocity).
- Minimum of 3 years field experience.
- Must possess all certifications required by operational and clinical policies.
- Must possess a current Driver’s License and Driving record in compliance with AMR’s policy regarding insurability.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work independently and as a team member, employ discretion and confidentiality in sensitive areas, read, interpret, and follow instructions Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced education.
- Emergency vehicle operation knowledge and Radio communication skills.
- Previous Healthcare experience.
- Previous Supervisory and/or Training experience.
Because driving yourself to the emergency room isn't always the best plan, there is American Medical Response (AMR). With thousands of...