TheSales Operations Analyst will work with the Optus Leadership team to document the requirements and specifications relating to company policy, procedures and work instruction initiatives or designated projects around revenue growth, sales/customer enablement and support, ensure that all documentation is readily available, and administered in SharePoint and applicable team members are educated . They will also assist with updating and reporting and analysis on the CRM database management needs.
o CRM and ERP tool
- Works with Optus Management to identify and define process specific information needed to improve and augment our existing policy, procedures, and work instructions.
- Works with sales and Marketing leaders to help build best in class CRM/ERP data assets on targets markets, vertical segments and target customers including key demographic and product portfolio needs such as: revenues, number of employees, sites, products and services used, title, contact info, email address, etc.
- Works with sales and marketing to filter the CRM to provide targeted mailing lists to marketing for campaigns including updating the CRM with new or modified leads/account information.
- Formalize and standardized internal processes and policies related to the following areas:
o Sales engagement with customers and vendors
o Sales proposal approvals on opportunitiesoutside of either our standard product and service portfolio or margin targets
o Order fulfillment including delivery
o Returns management analysis
- Create documentation and provide training on the above mentioned processes and policies
- Advise the appropriate manager when these are not being followed
- Leveraging data by creating reporting and analysis on CRM, ERP, Call Recording, ACD,SEO and other tools to provide information via dashboards, key performance and trend indicators including but not limited to:
o Product line performance
o Marketing campaign effectiveness
o Obtainment against budget - Revenue, GPC, product line, sales unit, etc.
o Year over year trending, revenue, GPC, product line, sales unit, customer and vertical
o Call activity and conversion
o Quote activity and conversion
o Bid activity and conversion
o Sales Team member performance including revenue, GPC and productivity measurements against defined objectives Management of the sales training calendar Administer SharePoint as it relates to document revisions, storage and access
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
- Meet quality and productivity metrics and procedures to minimize cost of production
- Other duties or task as assigned by supervisor
- They will model appropriate behavior in regards to Optus’ Core Values and Code of Ethics Policies and supports Optus’ team approach to Quality.
Direct supervision over --- None
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Extensive experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and MS Projectrequired.
Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to work effectively with management and staff at all levels.
Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently and communicate effectively to include both verbal and written communication.
Must also possess strong analytical skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritize duties as well as time management skills to manage concurrent projects with overlapping deadlines.
Strong organizational and planning skills with a professional attitude.
Prefer experience in a progressive, technically-geared work environment.
Project Management experience is preferred.
Strong skills in creating and documenting policy, procedures and work instructions
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Ability to read, write, and communicate both orally and written to external and internal customers and employees. Normal vision and normal hearing with or without correction.Ability to lift and/or carry up to 25 lbs., periodically, throughout workday. Ability to stand, walk, climb stairs, sit in one place, squat and kneel continuously throughout day. Ability to reach, bend, and twist continuously throughout day. Ability to use hands and feet together for repetitive, coordinated motions.Ability to use hands for gripping and squeezing, as well as repetitive hand and wrist motions.Ability to work together effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer to include veterans and persons with disabilities.” Location - Jonesboro, AR
Monster - 6 months ago