Areas of Responsibility
Skills, Experience, & Education
- Communicates each day with the Production Manager/Supervisor the specifics concerning the quantities of the parts being shipped and where they will be shipped to.
- Ensures proper packing of parts being shipped.
- Assembles boxes when needed.
- Creates packing labels and/or part labels.
- Affixes packing slips and/or labels on packed cartons.
- Calls authorized freight companies to arrange the pick-up of shipments.
- Maintains inventory and orders materials needed for the shipping area using a purchase requisition form.
- Creates all required shipping forms from E9.
- Receives all material, rough turned parts and daily deliveries from UPS, FedEx and other freight companies.
- Checks deliveries for damages before signing receipt of goods.
- Verifies the merchandise received against the packing slip and purchase order.
- Notifies the person who issued the purchase request that their merchandise has arrived.
- Supports the company mission statement.
- Complies with established safety practices and is proactive in communicating potential safety hazards to the Safety Committee.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in an office or shop environment preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills
- Forklift certifiable
- Valid NH driver’s license, able to obtain DOT health card
- Able to walk and stand for extended periods of time while performing duties.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of forty-five pounds in a safe manner and request assistance when needed.
Turbocam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Turbocam International - 14 months ago