Job Title: Kaizen Promotion Officer
Reports to: Operations
Open Date: February 5, 2013
Location: Berlin, CT 06037
Salary/Classification: $70,000 - $100,000 annual
Other: Full time, benefits offered
The KPO Leader is a key member of the Operations Team responsible for leading the lean manufacturing efforts and quality improvements through the use of the Kaizen philosophy. This position will lead the KPO Team to attain improvement objectives, including but not limited to such areas as productivity improvement, customer satisfaction, workforce development, defect reduction, and new product development.
- Directly manage the Kaizen promotion activities of the Company.
- Participate in the development of the Company’s lean strategy.
- Direct the execution of the Company’s lean strategy.
- Coordinate with Profit Center General Managers to identify opportunities and define Kaizen events.
- Coordinate resources.
- Facilitate events as applicable.
- Manage resources to attain company objectives.
- Budget, Continually Strengthen Base Business, 5 Ss, Safety, Develop team members.
Pearl Interactive Network - 24 months ago