At Terminix®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you're committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position you will select, train and direct employees within the branch in order to achieve budgeted goals in the areas of sales, service, collections and expense control.
Delivers high-level customer service by directing and motivating branch sales staff to increase customer base. Builds and leads sales teams, and directs daily branch activities. Monitors expenses and analyzes financial performance of branch. Identifies operational deficiencies and implements plans for improvement.
• Successfully completes training programs and acquires all knowledge needed to operate a Terminix branch.
• Leads the branch sales team and directs day-to-day activities within the branch.
• Implements company programs, initiatives, current operational guidelines and participates in recruitment, interviewing, hiring and training branch staff as appropriate.
• Monitors expenses and analyzes financial performance and budget of branch; identifies operational deficiencies and implements plans for improvement.
• Monitors regulatory compliance with state and federal agencies.
• Reinforces service standards by conducting quality control training and inspections.
• Leads monthly branch meetings, and prepares trimester budgets for the branch.
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Talent Development
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Organizing and Planning
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED); or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Associate’s Degree and 2-4 years managing associates and/or processes in a fast-paced environment preferred
• Profit & loss and asset management and/or experience in sales management preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Business acumen
• Skill in managing and leading assigned projects
• Skill in organization and time management
• Skill in written and verbal communications, including public speaking
• Skill in group presentations and meeting management
• Skill in providing clear and concise feedback
• Attention to detail and analytical skills
• Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to obtain and maintain pest management certifications as needed
• Ability to relocate as needed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through...