Senior Sourcing Specialist
Energize your career with Westinghouse Electric Company! Our commitment to safe, clean nuclear energy is second to none. As we recognize the 127th anniversary of Westinghouse Electric Company, we celebrate our rich heritage of technical innovation and commitment to ensuring our global customers’ success. If you are interested in being a part of a company that values exceeding customer expectations and providing future generations around the globe with emission-free energy, we want to hear from you.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sourcing Specialist within Mechanical Equipment & Fabrication based in Cranberry, PA.
In this position, a Senior Sourcing Specialist can expect to be responsible for the following:
• Ensuring contract terms are implemented and deliverables met.
• Identifying process improvements to generate cost savings.
• Enhancing relationships with assigned suppliers.
• Identifying strategic initiatives to enhance supplier performance.
• Interfacing with internal customers on supplier issues.
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in non-technical field, such as: Business Administration, Supply Management or Logistics is required.
• Typically a minimum 5 years of applicable years supply chain management experience with specific experience in dealing with supply agreements for mechanical components, machining and fabrication is required.
• Knowledge of contract terms and conditions and the understanding of flow-down terms from customer contracts.
• Contract management experience is required.
• Demonstrated capability in decision making, teamwork, and various forms of both written and verbal communication.
Westinghouse Electric Company is a group company of Toshiba Corporation.
Check us out on facebook at www.facebook.com/Westinghousenuclear or follow us on twitter at WECNuclear.
Years of Experience
Westinghouse employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, STD & LTD, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, Pension Plan and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Westinghouse Electric Company provides a wide range of nuclear power plant products and services to utilities throughout the world.