As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
- Serving as an expert on private sector Freight Rail projects.
- Will provide project management skills as a deputy project manager or task leader.
- Some additional responsibilities include; Supporting private sector interaction e.g. outreach, pursuits, producing well written documentation, professional interaction with internal and external clients on a daily basis and providing community education on multi-modal freight movement. Job Requirements A successful CDM Smith candidate will have:
- 5 - 7 years previous experience (since Bachelor's)Bachelor's degree in arts, planning, engineering, or a science required.
- Previous planning experience within private sector rail and/or freight required.
- Master's degree in planning, engineering, science, or environmental management preferred.
- A.I.C.P. Certification, Certification in a related field, and/or Master's degree in a related field (where Certification is not applicable) is desired.
- RTC, TMS, FMS, and/or SAP experience preferred.
- Strong communication, organization, and written skills required.